In the following tables you will find our upcoming events, as well as external event recommendations in the Basel region or events organized by ETH and our partner organizations.
Please note that we need you to book your space for our events in order to guarantee for a smooth organization (e.g. enough chairs and apéro material). Some events might also have a maximum number of participants, therefore please make sure you register in advance and attend if registered. More details about the booking process can be found below.
Pictures taken at our events might be used on our website (picture gallery) and facebook page. Make sure to inform us if you do not want to appear on them.
Our next events
|Date and Time||Event name and location|
DSM - Meet and MATCH
Science lounge, D-BSSE, Basel BS
- Please Log In via your home institution using our Log In tab. There is no additional registration with our page necessary!
- Click on the event that you want to sign up for and simply click on Send booking.
- You want to bring someone who can not log in? Depending on space and expected participants, you might be able to reserve more than one space in the booking form.
- After booking, you will receive an e-mail from us that confirms that we received your booking request. When your booking is accepted, you will again be informed by e-mail. This can depend on whether there are still enough spaces available (first-come, first-served).
- The status of your bookings is also displayed under “My bookings”; if necessary, existing bookings can be canceled there.
If you are not able to book a spot because you cannot log in via an academic institution, but would still like to join for an event please contact us via our contact form.
Upcoming external events
In this list you find external event recommendations in the Basel region or events organized by ETH.
You want to propose us an event that would fit in this calendar? Please contact us via our contact form!
For smaller events of the ETH career center, please also visit their events calendar!