Fri, 02.10.2015 - Fri, 16.10.2015 No time specified
in ETH Zürich
[add to iCal]
About the event
Find more information on the official newsletter!
This semester the ETH Career Center events will take place during a compact period from 2nd to 16th October. During these exciting Career Weeks, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the world of work thanks to numerous company events and panel discussions. You will also have the opportunity to develop your job search skills thanks to targeted trainings.
So, if you want to find out:
– what former ETH students do during their daily work
– if a company fits your expectations
– what you can offer as an ETH graduate to employers
– how to use social media in job search
– how to professionally present yourself in job interviews
The earlier you start thinking about the labor market and your job market entry, the easier it will be for you to make career decisions and take your first steps after completing your studies at ETH. The Career Weeks events can also help you prepare to make a positive impact during future company fairs, where you can expand and strengthen your contacts.