Tue, 25.04.2017 @12:10
in Lecture hall 114 in the Kollegienhaus
[add to iCal]
About the event
Andrin Blauenstein, managing director of www.akademis.ch, will explain the Swiss health insurance system (in english), point to pitfalls and clear misunderstandings. The seminar will provide answers to the following questions:
- Health insurance in Switzerland: How does it really work?
- Provider: How do I find the right health insurance for me?
- Insurance model: Which one shall I choose?
- Supplementary insurance: What is mandatory and what is desirable?
- Withholding tax, health issues: What are the key issues?
- My personal situation: What has to be adapted?
- Discounts: How can I benefit from it?
Location: Lecture hall 114 in the Kollegienhaus, Petersplatz 1
Date: April 25, 2017
Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm including question time. Drinks and sandwiches will be served from 12:10pm – 12:30pm.
If you would like to attend, please register here until April 24 at lunch. avuba offers 10 spaces for D-BSSE members. This talk mainly targets PhD students and Post Docs.
This event is fully organised by avuba – The Assistants’ Association for doctoral students and postdoctoral researchers at the University of Basel 🙂
BOOKINGSInformation about the booking process on the "Next Events" tab!
Bookings are closed for this event.