About the event
Here the description:
The Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce, BaselArea.swiss, the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland and F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG are organizing the
Swiss-Chinese Life Sciences Forum to promote collaboration between Switzerland and China, in particular in the health sector and life sciences industry and to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Basel-Shanghai City Partnership.
The speakers include
- Dr. Beat Krähenmann Director, Head Legal Corporate, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Basel
- Felix Sutter, President Swiss Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Regierungsrat Christoph Brutschin, Councillor, Department of Economics, Social and Environmental Affairs of the Canton of Basel Stadt
- Laurenz Kellenberger Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Basilea Pharmaceuticals
- Alexander Hardy, Head of Global Product Strategy, Roche Pharma
- Dr. Christoph Nabholz, Head R&D Life & Health, Swiss Re Group Underwriting
- Dr. Tim Jaeger, Global Head of Diagnostics Information Solutions at Roche Diagnostics
- Michael Frizberg, General Manager of Luye Supply AG
- Sascha Kress, Head of Pharma-Life Science & Strategic Alliance Lead at Huawei Technologies
The event is free of charge but places are limited.
For more information and to register your interest follow this link: